LaGrange Academy seeks to enroll mission appropriate students whose strong ability, performance and promise suggest they will thrive in the school’s challenging academic environment and who will contribute to the life of the school in a variety of areas including the arts, athletics, leadership and service. Students admitted to the School and their families are expected to embrace the School’s mission and fundamental principles.
In its admission policy and process, the School searches for students with the following characteristics:
- Intellectual curiosity
- Ability to meet the demands of the program
- Previous academic experience and excellence
- Strong character, personal qualities and standards
- Social and emotional maturity
- Enthusiasm for contributing to the School community
- Unique talents and qualities
In accordance with its mission, the School seeks to build an inclusive and diverse school community that values and embraces the qualities and character traits of all of its members. Therefore, in its admissions policies and procedures, the School is open to any student seeking a college preparatory education. LaGrange Academy is very proud of its diversity, expressed in a continuum which includes, but is not limited to, race, class, gender, religion, and sexual orientation.
Steps To Apply
Come check us out! Call or email to schedule a school talk and tour to gather more information about what LaGrange Academy has to offer. 706-882-8097 or email@example.com
Complete our application. You may complete the paper copy and submit it to our administrative office at 1501 Vernon Rd. LaGrange, GA 30240 or complete the on-line application at: Electronic Admissions Application. If you wish to apply for financial aid please do so by visiting SSS by NAIS.
Review the Parent Checklist for Admissions to ensure that all required documents are submitted.
- To request your child’s (1st grade through 12th grade) official transcript from their current school please use our Transcript Request Form.
- The following form will be needed to meet the Reference Form requirement for your lower school student: Kindergarten-5th Grade School Recommendation .
- For middle and upper school students please have the following Reference Forms completed MS-US English Reference Form and MS-US Math Reference Form .
Submit all required documents to our Admissions Office at 1501 Vernon Rd. LaGrange, GA 30240.
Call or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to schedule your student to come spend a day in our classrooms. Your child will shadow a student (in their grade level) to experience our school.
During their visit, if they are applying to 3rd grade or higher, they will complete an Admissions Assessment. The assessment will consist of math problems and a writing prompt. This is used to assess their current level of Math and English skills. This assessment typically takes students around 1 hour to complete.
Once required documents have been submitted and your student has visited and completed their admission assessment (if applicable) our Admission Committee will review their application file and contact you with an Admission Decision.