Thank you for considering a LaGrange Academy education for your family. For most families, investing in an independent school education requires careful financial planning. As you will learn through the admissions process, families find great value in the LaGrange Academy educational experience and the distinctive way in which we prepare our students for the future.
As a school, we seek to admit talented and motivated students, regardless of family resources. Central to preparing our students for this world is creating a socioeconomically diverse academic community. In fact, research has proven that a diverse environment leads to better learning outcomes for all students. Therefore, families who feel the full tuition cost is out of their reach should not hesitate to visit or apply to the school. We are here to help you determine the best options for your family with this very important educational investment.
|TUITION RATES FOR 2021-2022|
|1st to 5th Grades:||$9,980|
|6th to 8th Grades:||$10,250|
|9th to 12th Grades||$10,560|
Tuition Financial Assistance
LaGrange Academy is committed to enrolling a diverse and talented student body. We strive to make this educational experience accessible and affordable to all families regardless of their socio-economic status. A family paying full tuition does not need to undertake the steps described in this section. The following explains the process for determining the financial assistance available for those families who feel it may appropriate for them.
In order to assess what a family can afford for educational costs, LaGrange Academy uses SSS by NAIS as an objective and independent third party. SSS by NAIS calculations are the baseline for our indexed tuition determinations, but we also take into consideration our school’s policies and the resources available for returning families as well as applicant families.
LaGrange Academy cannot make a tuition financial assistance determination until an application is complete and on file. Notification of determinations will be released on the same schedule as admission decision letters. Although decisions about admission and financial assistance are made at the same time, the two processes are separate. All of the financial information families provide us will be held in strict confidence and will NOT be shared with anyone outside of the Financial Aid Committee.
Complete the SSS application form online and pay the $55.00 processing fee at https://sssandtadsfa.force.com/familyportal on NAIS’s secure website. After applying, please mail, fax or drop off the required forms including a complete 1040 tax return and W-2 statement. Based on the submitted application SSS makes a recommendation to the Financial Aid Committee. Parents are notified of their tuition financial assistance decision by mail and/or email. The decision is held in the strictest confidence by the committee.
Financial Aid FAQ’s
Through the generous support of the Callaway Foundation, we have a need-based scholarship available to new middle and upper school students that are planning to enroll with our school. The steps to qualify for this scholarship are:
|Yearbook||Individual Music Instruction||Athletic Team Wear|
|Individual/Class Pictures||Social Events||AP Class Textbooks and Workbooks|
|Overnight Field Trips||SAT/ACT Test(s)||Commencement|
|School Apparel||Advanced Placement Test(s)||Special Event T-shirts|
Payment Schedule (applies to full and partial tuition payments)
- One payment – A lump-sum payment is due annually by July 1.
- Three payments – each due by July 1, November 1, and March 1.
- Ten payments – each due by July 1 through May 1 (excluding February, when re-enrollment registration fee is due). Ten-month payment schedule includes a monthly 4.5% finance charge.
The following is the payment schedule after the inital $500 enrollment deposit is paid:
- 1 PAYMENT OF $5,630.00 DUE BY JULY 1ST.
- 3 PAYMENTS OF $1,876.67 DUE BY THE FIRST OF THE MONTH IN JULY, NOVEMBER AND MARCH.
- 10 PAYMENTS OF $588.34 DUE BY THE FIRST OF THE MONTH, JULY THRU MAY (EXCLUDING FEBRUARY).
- 1 PAYMENT OF $6,700.00 DUE BY JULY 1ST.
- 3 PAYMENTS OF $2,233.34 DUE BY THE FIRST OF THE MONTH IN JULY, NOVEMBER AND MARCH.
- 10 PAYMENTS OF $700.15 DUE BY THE FIRST OF THE MONTH, JULY THRU MAY (EXCLUDING FEBRUARY).
- 1 PAYMENT OF $9,480.00 DUE BY JULY 1ST.
- 3 PAYMENTS OF $3,160.00 DUE BY THE FIRST OF THE MONTH IN JULY, NOVEMBER AND MARCH.
- 10 PAYMENTS OF $990.66 DUE BY THE FIRST OF THE MONTH, JULY THRU MAY (EXCLUDING FEBRUARY).
- 1 PAYMENT OF $9,750.00 DUE BY JULY 1ST.
- 3 PAYMENTS OF $3,250.00 DUE BY THE FIRST OF THE MONTH IN JULY, NOVEMBER AND MARCH.
- 10 PAYMENTS OF $1,108.88 DUE BY THE FIRST OF THE MONTH, JULY THRU MAY (EXCLUDING FEBRUARY).
- 1 PAYMENT OF $10,060.00 DUE BY JULY 1ST.
- 3 PAYMENTS OF $3,353.34 DUE BY THE FIRST OF THE MONTH IN JULY, NOVEMBER AND MARCH.
- 10 PAYMENTS OF $1,051.27 DUE BY THE FIRST OF THE MONTH, JULY THRU MAY (EXCLUDING FEBRUARY).
Please contact Katherine Stanford, Director of Admissions, at 706.882.8097 or at email@example.com for more information.